Treasure Island 2.0 Map
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

The RogSquad -> Custom Maps

#1: No icon Treasure Island 2.0 Map Author: theripppa PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:53 am
    —
//TREASURE ISLAND 2.0
// ARCHITECTURE: TheRipppa
// SCRIPTING: TheRipppa
//thanks to Cubus and foreign for some of their cool models. And Gen cobra for the original treasure island map..Gambit wanted version with bridges and walkways, so made a 2.0 version
// MARCH 2016

#2: No icon Re: Treasure Island 2.0 Map Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:58 am
    —
SWEEETTT!!!!

#3: No icon Re: Treasure Island 2.0 Map Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:37 am
    —
Ripppa. I noticed the water not moving like the pirate cove map. Is it suppose to be moving?

#4: No icon Re: Treasure Island 2.0 Map Author: theripppa PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:08 pm
    —
Hey kill, no the water doesn't  move..i used the same water  texture from the original  map

#5: No icon Re: Treasure Island 2.0 Map Author: [OTD]The_1_Soup_Nazi PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:07 pm
    —
Can we play some more water in the sky !

#6: No icon Re: Treasure Island 2.0 Map Author: theripppa PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:48 pm
    —
lol that was fun huh Soup...i tried to fix map, had no luck, so i uploaded a version that has both treasure island 2 and pirate cove maps....you need both maps to be able to playthe new treasure island...

The RogSquad -> Custom Maps

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Page 1 of 1