A Message From Porky
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

The RogSquad -> General Discussion

#1: No icon A Message From Porky Author: DELETEDLocation: Nw of Philly PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:54 pm
    —
I Got A Message From Porky And He Wanted Me To Pass It Along.

Soup...I have not been feeling well lately....very tired all of the time. Eyes always blurry, and getting some double vision at times. Yesterday I almost passed out in my bathroom. I got very dizzy and needed to sit down. I made a Doctors appointment for tommorrow (Thursday) morning 8:30am. Somthing is wrong, and I need to find out what it is. I may, or may not be playing for awhile..not sure..we shall see how I feel. Worst case, maybe playing for a short while..im not sure. First things first. Let the gang know ok? talk soon Soup..take it easy...pOrKy 06 08 11

Say A Prayer For Our Porky Buddy !

#2: No icon Re: A Message From Porky Author: theripppa PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:42 am
    —
thanks for the info Soup, we all hope Porky is doing well!

#3: No icon Re: A Message From Porky Author: pOrKyLocation: Michigan U.S.A ~ Go Blue!! PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:15 pm
    —
Thanks Soup, thanks Ripppa, and everyone. I went to the doctors this morning. Had server tests done on me including heart AKG, eyes. My blood perssure was very high! I had blood test done..(won't know the results until atleast a day or so),..Had 5 prescriptions filled. Feeling abit better today, but still very tired. The doctor instructed me to relax, and stay far away from any stressful events. Heck, I wish he would have giving me a prescription ..(Doctors orders), and a plane ticket, (all expenses paid), to sunny Hawaii on a white sand beach front..lol. Then I would be relaxed!..lol. And the hula girls, can't forget them..(Doctors orders)..tee hee.... Anyhow..I going to relax, and may join you all soon. Again..Thanks ! pOrKmIsEr 06-09-2011

The RogSquad -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Page 1 of 1