TRS Night
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

The RogSquad -> ICCC Schedules and Maps

#1: No icon TRS Night Author: theripppa PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:30 am
    —
Hey guys...Im gonna have to pass on custom maps tomorrow night. Ive had family in town all week and hadnt had a chance to do anything with a lineup. (hadnt finished easter mod either). So If one of the other servers wants to pick it up thats fine, or we can just run our stock hold rotation.

#2: No icon Re: TRS Night Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:19 am
    —
I gotcha covered ripppa.

#3: No icon Re: TRS Night Author: theripppa PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:07 pm
    —
Hey all TRS guys and everyone else. I am dropping our day to host the ICCC maps on Sats. I made the decision based on a few things.
My lack of time to to put a rotation together every week and test the maps.
Our lack of members able to play recently
Hopefully I can share some of the duties with Gambit soon, so we can rejoin the ICCU rotation. We will still come in and shoot with everyone. and I will still mod, create skins, etc. See everyone soon.

#4: No icon Re: TRS Night Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:31 pm
    —
No problem ripppa and we understand. Just a thank you for what you do for us.

#5: No icon Re: TRS Night Author: pOrKyLocation: Michigan U.S.A ~ Go Blue!! PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:40 pm
    —
RIPPPA..AND ALL HERE AT -=TRS=-!!! The door is ALWAYS OPENED for you all at the ICCC..i'm sure all would agree! I hope to see you all still play..Ripppa, Gambit, and Crazy...everyone here!  Ripppa, as Killalot said...thanks for all that you have done, and still do for us all! YOUR THE BEST!! your pal..pOrKy 04 24 11

The RogSquad -> ICCC Schedules and Maps

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Page 1 of 1