Northpole Map uploaded
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

The RogSquad -> Custom Maps

#1: No icon Re: Northpole Map uploaded Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:28 pm
    —
Ripp, Nice map. Need to work on my skills.

Few things we found. I know you were rushed to make it.
We tested and lots of lag.
Tractors image shows up no color. I made a shader for it and got a got a image not added to compile error.
The snow should be set to Snow for SP and Snow0 AA. Stops the square snow.
Dear don't show up unless you have sleigh mod in.

Hop on TS when you get some time.

Thanks

#2: No icon Re: Northpole Map uploaded Author: theripppa PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:19 pm
    —
i must have forgot a shader..thanks kill..yeah i uploaded it and didnt get a chance to play it til the other night. Ill lookfor you on ts

#3: No icon Re: Northpole Map uploaded Author: theripppa PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:15 pm
    —
Reuploaded northpole map with the fixes. Added the tractor script, cubus other scripts and fixed the snow. Also reupoaded the music file. Had to convert one of the songs to an mp3

#4: No icon Re: Northpole Map uploaded Author: theripppa PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:52 am
    —
i re uploaded this day with the missing tractor and candle base textures..all good now, sorry

#5: No icon Re: Northpole Map uploaded Author: Shadow PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:43 pm
    —
Hey there !

I was wondering if there was any small chance this map could be converted to Allied Assault as well?
Really like the map and would love to put it on my christmas themed server..

Don't know if it's possible but figured it wouldn't hurt if I asked..

Great job on all the work you do for the game as well, using some of the maps and skins on here :)

Kind Regards,
Brian

#6: No icon Re: Northpole Map uploaded Author: theripppa PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:52 pm
    —
Hey Brian., thanks glad you can enjoy the maps and skins., Yeah, I can convert all the maps to AA actually, not a problem

#7: No icon Re: Northpole Map uploaded Author: Shadow PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:16 pm
    —
If you could that would be so cool Neutral Wanted to ask during Halloween as well, as you made a fantastic map for that but figured it would be troublesome for MoH:AA.. if it's not too much hassle I hoped you could release at least your christmas & halloween map(s) to AA.

#8: No icon Re: Northpole Map uploaded Author: theripppa PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:28 pm
    —
shadow. i have the northpole map converted..just changing some sound scripting and also the halloween map. Are you planning on using the flying sliegh mod with the northpole map?..if not i can add some jump pads if you like to jump high, etc.

#9: No icon Re: Northpole Map uploaded Author: theripppa PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:32 pm
    —
oh, and do you want the music files included?

#10: No icon Re: Northpole Map uploaded Author: theripppa PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:38 pm
    —
both northpole and horror house aa versions uploaded

#11: No icon Re: Northpole Map uploaded Author: Shadow PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:18 pm
    —
Sorry, never read your questions here haha, but they're awesome the way they are Smile

#12: No icon Re: Northpole Map uploaded Author: theripppa PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:02 am
    —
i might add some more to this map for a new version for this xmas.

#13: No icon Re: Northpole Map uploaded Author: Michaeljohn PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:59 am
    —
both northpole and horror house aa versions uploaded

The RogSquad -> Custom Maps

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Page 1 of 1