Our buddy Porky
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

The RogSquad -> General Discussion

#1: No icon Our buddy Porky Author: theripppa PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:36 pm
    —
This is a post from Soup. Porky passed away a few weeks ago. Im shocked and saddened. He was  agreat guy and will be missed.
On September 16 2011 God Took From Us One Of The Nicest ,Friendliest, Good Hearted People Any Of Us Have Had The Pleasure To Know.

The Founder Of The Spearhead Lounge And Co-Founder Of The {ICCC}

Norman Robert Boettcher Also Known As Our Friend pOrKy Had Passed Away Without Our Knowing. After Many Weeks Of His Absence Without Any Response To Our PM's And E-mails Members Of Our Group Who Had The Resources Through Channels Found That A Social Security Death Index Verified That Our Worst Fears Had Come True

Here Is His Last Pm To Me After Missing what Was To Be His Birhtday Bash At [OTD]

September 16 at 8:26
Soup..Sorry that i MISSSED YESERDAY! Im am very sick!! Throwimg up, all day. Im still sick..with a fever!

I Wish Someone Could Have Helped Him.

I Personally Have Been Extremely Saddened By The Loss Of A Very Special Friend And Have Found Myself Going Through All Of His Posts, PM's And Photo's Reminiscing About All the Good Times And Memories I've Enjoyed Since First Meeting pOrKy In August of 2010.
Here Is His First Post At [OTD]Forums After He First Visited Our Server And Played With Us.
http://www.otd-clan.com/index.php?threads/2491/

I Can't Imagine How Many People This Friendly Guy With A Disability Has Touched With His Kindness , Great Attitude And Giving Way.

I Consider Myself Honored To Have Known Norm And To Have Been Able To Be His Friend For The Brief Time We Shared. One Year Seems Like A Lifetime Right Now.
I Can't Hold Back The Tears Right Now While I'm Typing This. I Miss You Buddy!

Please Post Your Respects And Memories Of Our Dear Friend Porky Here:

I'll Miss You Porkmiester..........For A Long Long Time. Salute! flying piggy 2

No One Is Taller Than The Last Man Standing !

PROUD FOUNDER OF THE INTER CLANS-CUSTOM CLUB
Remember....When The Soup's Not On It's NO SOUP FOR YOU !!!

The RogSquad -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Page 1 of 1