3 new maps uploaded, Zipline hill, frigfight and Bisland
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

The RogSquad -> Custom Maps

#1: No icon 3 new maps uploaded, Zipline hill, frigfight and Bisland Author: theripppa PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:27 am
    —
3 maps i made last week to test out zipline that i modded so you can shoot while on it...you wont be sliding down with hands attached, no way to make that work and shoot. ziplinehill is a KOH map , frigfight is a mini map inside a frig and bisland is a KOH map with an adult twist.

only tested by myself so let me know if issues

Last edited by theripppa on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: No icon Re: 3 new maps uploaded, Zipline hill, frigfight and Bisland Author: [OTD]The_1_Soup_Nazi PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:25 pm
    —
Will Do !

#3: No icon Re: 3 new maps uploaded, Zipline hill, frigfight and Bisland Author: theripppa PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:34 pm
    —
i forget to say that in the frigfight you can shoot thru the glass shelves

#4: No icon Re: 3 new maps uploaded, Zipline hill, frigfight and Bisland Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:07 am
    —
We will test tomorrow night. Stop in!!

#5: No icon Re: 3 new maps uploaded, Zipline hill, frigfight and Bisland Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:28 am
    —
WOW RIPPPA!! B Island out there. LOL

Can we get a kids version?

#6: No icon Re: 3 new maps uploaded, Zipline hill, frigfight and Bisland Author: theripppa PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:03 pm
    —
lol you like that kill?

#7: No icon Re: 3 new maps uploaded, Zipline hill, frigfight and Bisland Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:53 pm
    —
Oh Yeah. Just not kid friendly lol

#8: No icon Re: 3 new maps uploaded, Zipline hill, frigfight and Bisland Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:32 am
    —
Map report. No issues.

The Frig - Great Map. Lots of fun!
Zipline Hill -> Zipline Hell!
Need to add some boulders or something to hide behind and spread out the spawns. Fun map!

All the guys like them both!!

#9: No icon Re: 3 new maps uploaded, Zipline hill, frigfight and Bisland Author: theripppa PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:36 am
    —
cool deal kill..thanks...ill have a pg version of bisland tomorrow

#10: No icon Re: 3 new maps uploaded, Zipline hill, frigfight and Bisland Author: theripppa PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:33 pm
    —
added some boulders and removed some spawns in zipline hill

The RogSquad -> Custom Maps

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Page 1 of 1