fixit felix jr map
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

The RogSquad -> Custom Maps

#1: No icon fixit felix jr map Author: theripppa PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:34 pm
    —
just uploaded map to test for errors..from the wreck it ralph movie, uses the ambient music from the foodrush map

#2: No icon Re: fixit felix jr map Author: theripppa PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:14 am
    —
link down for a few while i check on something

#3: No icon Re: fixit felix jr map Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 12:55 am
    —
Need some kinda wall - fence around the outside?

Also noticed that walls inside look blurry and the textures are 256X256. Make them 512X512 and they will be clear. I do that on skins and some maps with blurry images. Will clear right up. I changed some to 512 and looks better unless that's the look you were after.

#4: No icon Re: fixit felix jr map Author: theripppa PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:29 pm
    —
your supposed to be inside a video, thats why the black walls and the screen is blurry and reversed....but i can add somethjng around the outside if you think it looks better?..

#5: No icon Re: fixit felix jr map Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 2:35 am
    —
OK I get it. I was wondering why? I never heard of fixit flex jr. LOL

I think a small wood fence or wall would be good. Like having your property fenced in.

#6: No icon Re: fixit felix jr map Author: theripppa PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:12 pm
    —
i reuploaded map Kill with a wall on the edge now.. Very Happy

#7: No icon Re: fixit felix jr map Author: theripppa PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:12 pm
    —
i reuploaded map Kill with a wall on the edge now.. Very Happy

#8: No icon Re: fixit felix jr map Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:11 pm
    —
I like it!! Only problem is the dozer not showing up. Need to reload the correct fixit.shader.

#9: No icon Re: fixit felix jr map Author: theripppa PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:44 am
    —
oops, i did have wrong shader....should be fixed now...

#10: No icon Re: fixit felix jr map Author: Cpl_KillalotLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:52 pm
    —
Everybody loved the map. Fun times. Thanks Ripp.

#11: No icon Re: fixit felix jr map Author: theripppa PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:55 pm
    —
damn ok cool, didnt know you guys played it Kill....lol..i havent even played it yet..lol Surprised

The RogSquad -> Custom Maps

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Page 1 of 1